Nigga Moments

Thursday, August 11, 2011 0 comments
Urban dictionary got this for nigga moments -A moment where ignorance overwhelms the logic of an otherwise rational Negro man. Well, and not even death can stop a nigga moment, according to boondocks.
There are moments I go low, really low. I do not christen them in a fancy vocab, something to give your mind a jog, no. All I know is that my moments are past sad. And they do disappear before tomorrow. An episode in my favourite animation boondocks has something to do with nigga moments whereby niggas go to great lengths to hurt each other mostly out of trivial matters. I always think they are justified, basing from my own experiences.
Sometimes I do need to put down something, bang a 1200 word piece or have some good graphics from after effects or Photoshop. But my mind comes in between with a silly whisper “Hey Erykko, NEWSFLASH! Galileo has just confirmed that you are not the centre of my universe, deal with it”. And pap!  It goes to sleep. A cup of hot coffee does not wake it up and soon it starts convincing other conspirators it’s time to sleep.  One of the major conspirators is KPLC.....sorry....KP. They rebranded but somebody should explain to them rebranding is not defined as shortening of name and coming up with a dumb advert. Give them Wikipedia, Google, Oxford, Wikianswers..............something to let them know what rebranding is and sort their mess up. It’s sickening.

Another major player is sleep, I work late in the night when the neighbourhood is devoid of any clutter. The time when no stupid neighbour decides to check if his P.A like sound system is working. It’s not insomniac, it’s just a brain mode. I am able to give 100% attention to what am doing. Then along comes sleep, the eyelids start falling, slowly and sure. Before long, its morning and my laptop is still on and the lights too. Tweetdeck is still making that owl like hooting. The reason why my dreams have owls in them and happen in forests in the first place. That’s sleep, my sadist buddy and he doesn’t give a hoot.


These experiences usually give me my nigga moments, where I want to kick my goddamned brains and lick them really good. The Kplc.....sorry KP shit makes me want to smash my bulb and break my computer screen then walk up to the landlord and demand full refund. Now, that is a nigga moment.
To be cont


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Kewowo Rants | @Erykko