NON POST

Friday, March 4, 2011 0 comments
Sometimes you have to deviate from the norm in order to find yourself. This usually comes with a big change in your life and if you are lucky, a positive one. This has been what I have been going through for the past one week, now its over. I am back to normal but in a different way. I am stronger and more insightful of the stuff happening around me.
I have to admit it has been tough shifting but I am through and hopefully my life will glow. I was having my final examinations, well not really final because I still have  unfinished projects and a lesser exam. however, much stuff pertaining to school is now over. Be ready for my short stint before joining campus again. Thank you for being faithful followers of Thoughts of my crazy self .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Kewowo Rants | @Erykko